Back again in 2016 is our annual Monster Garage Sale to be held on Saturday, 27th February 2016 from 6.30am – 1.oopm.
What is the Monster Garage Sale I hear you ask?
The Monster Garage sale is held each year to raise funds for Mosaic Care, a charitable organisation which has been established to offer hope, help and care to anyone in our community facing difficulty. 100% of the funds raise are donated to Mosaic Care.
Some of the Mosaic Care projects include:
- Debt Counselling and Debt Relief Centre
- Immediate food relief and low cost grocery service
- Referral service to care agencies
We are presently looking for items to sell. If you have any items you would like to donate, please contact Belinda on 5525 2477 or email. Alternatively, fill in your details below and we will be in touch.
Some of the items we are looking for include:
- Accessories, jewellery,
- Handbags, luggage
- Books, magazines, stationery
- Car accessories
- China, crockery, glassware
- Cookware and baking goods
- Children’s, Women’s and Men’s Clothing
- Electrical goods
- Plants & Garden products
- Kitchenware, Utensils
- Linen / crafts / material
- Music, CD’s, DVD’s & Video
- Nursery Items
- Painting & Art
- Pet Accessories
- Sporting goods
- Baked goods & Preserves
If you would like to contribute please fill in your details below and we will be in touch.